ATHENA MORGAN PARTNERS
APPROACH AND EXPERTISE
The principal partners, Tammy Belton-Davis (Athena Communications) and Michael Morgan (MLM Consulting), have aligned the capabilities of their firms to form Athena Morgan Partners (AMP). Tammy Belton-Davis is the founder and principal of Athena Communications, LLC, a communications and governmental affairs firm delivering strategic communications and brand management services to its client partners. Athena has a demonstrated track record of helping clients achieve their goals through customized public relations and government relations services and products.
Michael Morgan is managing partner with MLM Consulting, a Milwaukee-based management consulting firm whose focus is on advising clients on complex, catalytic, urban development initiatives. Mr. Morgan has been a leader in the public and private sector in Milwaukee for over 35 years. He has an impressive record of working through and finding success on difficult challenges.
THE AMP APPROACH
The AMP approach to comprehensive project management is to develop strategies that integrate clear and multiple avenues of communication to keep all stakeholders informed and engaged. Our role is to help bring together a stream of practice across the workgroup structure that is focused on development objectives, communications and community engagement as an amalgam of critical strategies for project and program success. We facilitate a 360-degree project development, management services approach that align project and work group strategies with the goals and priorities of our clients.
Our Development Management & Engagement approach includes:
• Support the development of strategic planning goals that integrates communications, collaboration and workstream functioning to meet end goals
• Assist in formulating and implementing comprehensive project development and management coordination plan that communicates across an organization’s workstreams and aligns to strategic priorities
• Support the development and execution of effective community engagement and communications strategies as it applies to project management
• Offer counsel and advice on perinate opportunities, challenges and issues to group and committee leaders on project strategy
• Lead workstreams through projects to ensure deliverables are timely and coordinated between workstreams to meet end goals
• Make recommendations for workgroup structure and meeting formats that are results-driven and focused
• Adjust responsibilities as needed as the project evolves
• Determine an evaluation methodology that tracks and measures successes of project deliverables
• Coordinate all administrative functions of a project process by producing agendas, meeting materials, and meetings notes to ensure productive meetings and management of project goals
• Maintain a document repository for all meeting notes, meeting presentations and work group deliverables
• Develop and execute a regular status reports outlining work group committee accomplishments, milestones and next steps
• Schedule meetings that include preparation of meeting materials and/or set-up technology including video conferences and conference calls, and coordination of food and beverage needs.
Contact the AMP team to schedule a free consultation and establish a work plan for that will work for you.